Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm back?

I know I know. It's been FOREVER since my last post. What can I say, Hilton sure has its way of sucking out the life in me! :(

I've been waiting for ages to finally get more than 1 offday. Guess it was pretty smart of me to accumulate my offdays. Makes me feel more like I'm on holiday. Away from the busy hectic life that turned me into a lifeless social kill. What I hated most was that the job that I had was practically changing me and making me turn into a not-so-pleasant person. Almost like THE person who has the same name as me. Note, only certain individuals would know who I mean ;)

Well changes, changes, changes. Firstly, one would certainly notice that I'm MIA almost all the time. It's only cos I'm working most of the time. Second, physical changes are definitely obvious. Me putting on weight at places where I shouldn't. And I recently noticed that my hair is lifeless and I'm losing alot more hair than I should normally shed. My eyebags are terribly dark and my skin breaking out like crazy. Not to mention my uber dry skin and horrible looking feet. The veins on my legs are an apparent ugly sight too due to the long standing at work. What more can I say. I'm ugly :(

I hate the fact that my job is changing me so much. I have almost lost interest in dressing up and putting on pretty shoes, something I never thought would happen to me. Right now, its just jeans, tshirt and sandals. Yes yes. That's what I said. So not kimmy right? Guess what, I'm pretty moody now too. Constantly tired. After work, all I can think about is hopping into bed and catching up on my "beauty" sleep. And before you know it, it's time to go to work again. Thats my life now. Work, eat, sleep.

I really don't think I should be continuing this. My life pretty much sucks and I hate to admit that I am working with a bunch of fakes bitches. I don't mean you guys at reception of course. It's THOSE snakes. Ones who tell me what to do and yell at me for something they aren't even doing themselves. In fact, those conniving people make it seem like I'm the one who is just so selfish that I should actually give in to them and do as they say. Guess what. I've got news for you. I hate hypocrites! And I'm definitely not going to let any one of them tell me what to do! I don't freaking get paid to be nice to you so STFU! This is me letting out for all the shit you guys made me go through!

5th of june. Thats the day to celebrate. Leaving that shit place finally and I'm ready to move on. It's safe to admit that I no longer have the passion to work with people like these and it's about time I considered a new career. I seriously don't want to do this for the rest of my life. Till I decide, I hope to continue keeping posted. Wish me luck! :) And let's begin the countdown to my freedom!

No comments: