Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 27. Mama's BACK!

Day 27. Mama Peggy is finally back! Boy was I glad to see her! I guess we'd be doing so much more today! :) And we sure did! It all started at the beginning of the day when I had to go to the IT department to collect my userID and password for the Fidelio system! WHEEEEEE!!!!!! Now I can have access to the system on my own!

So today, I basically did work on my own, checking the housekeeping reports, assigning rooms. The same old usual thing. I guess slowly I was blending in to the tasks of the Room Controller. The systems seemed less foreign to me now and I more or less remember some of the shortcut keys in order to search the system alot faster. Well, today I managed to collect my allowance from the Finance Department and I was told that I have to attend orientations next Tuesday and Wednesday at the HR Department. So far that seemed pretty shocking to me because I had no idea why we'd have to go for orientation although we had already gone through the 1st month in Hilton.

That was about it for the day which is different from the other days. The rest are probably the same old thing. In other words, I'm super lazy to type today's post XD Nitez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KIMMY!!!
It is eva here...
I got a blog...
http://aaveli-aaveliness.blogspot.com/#
hahaha
anyway... wow expert in room control de??? hahaha

I wonder do i get discount if i wan to stay at hilton??