Saturday, December 13, 2008

Beginning of a New chapter in my life





Hello all and welcome to the stories and tales of my life. Life in the shoes of Kimmy Monteiro.

What a more perfect timing to start a blog I must say. When I had left the place I once called home along with my friends, classmates and loved ones. It absolutely breaks my heart knowing that it's possible that I might not see them again. Not anytime soon that is. I pray hard that does not happen really. I can't imagine leaving all of them behind. You know who you are guys :) You've created such an impact in my life, being there for me when I needed you guys most, through my assignment frenzies and classroom dramas. I could never thank you guys enough.

This blog I must add, is specially dedicated to you guys, my loved ones in Penang. In the next couple of blogs, it would then be a reminiscence of the past memories spent. Stories. stories. stories. Loads to tell and so little time.

I'd also be updating whenever I can on my dream job at Hilton KL, the place I've dreamt of all my life and now, I'm finally there :)

Here's to the start of my new life and to my friends, I'll be thinking about you guys constantly.

"As we go on, we remember all the times we had together,
And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be FRIENDS FOREVER."

loves. loves. loves.
XOXO
kimmy monteiro

1 comment:

silv3r3ack said...

sob...sob...so sad you are coming to KL! hahahahaha