Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our goodbyes


Having completed our 3rd sem, we bid farewell to KDU Penang and all that it has done to us. Some may actually consider going back to complete their degree, but for most of us, it is goodbye. Not many of us in the July 07 intake were actually considering to go back to KDU ( we know better now :P ).

So our final and farewell party was held somewhere deep in Penang. Led by Jack Ng, we were taken to a place about 30km from Georgetown. Beautiful view and a lovely location, heads up to Jack for finding such a perfect location for it all.


So we ate and ate. Poor Tony had so little to eat because most of the dishes were seafood and the poor child was allergic to seafood. Luckily, Jack realised this and went on to order " Belacan Chicken" for him. Yummy.



After dinner was a round of photographs. Posing and more posing. Lol after all it was our last pics and we'd like to make it memorable I must say. Memorable indeed :P Besides, the view was lovely.

Well guys it has been a wonderful journey! And I wish you all the best in life! Have fun and work hard during training! Looking forward to meeting up with you guys during graduation. Till then, au revoir! J'adore mes amis a H&T July intake 07! Bonne chance! Tchao :)

1 comment:

kairi9089 said...

Hello, Kim! Remember me, Alyssa? I stumbled across your blog while reading Raja's. How are you? Hospitality and Tourism sounds so exciting! (especially the cooking!) Maybe you should post up some recipes on your blog so that we could try them. haha..

Do take care and hope to keep in touch with you! (I know I suck in doing this, but I'll try my best to keep up with all my high school buddies) =D

Alyssa =)