Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Memories. Memories. Memories


Being a H&T student in KDU, there are definitely certain expectations that you have to live up to. Even in our very hot weather, we are forced to wear our full uniform around college. That's terrible! And apparently H&T students have to project some level of professionalism. Which is why I guess my lecturers are not too fond of me. What can I say, I guess I'm different? Not everybody wants to be a nerdy H&T right? And look, they even made me dye my hair black. Isn't that just wonderful? NOT!

To all my lecturers, just because I'm noisy and I hang out with the mass commers alot, that doesn't mean I'm not professional ok? And, please stop being racist. I don't see why I'm the only one who has to change my hairstyle when everyone else has even worst hairstyles. Fine fine, I'll pin up my fringe if thats what you want. But bear in mind, you're lucky I didn't take this matter up to the Head.

And to all my mass comm buddies, I'll always be a mass commer at heart :)

OK. My classmates lets say, aren't very friendly with outsiders, meaning people from other courses. They sit in groups and interact among themselves, mainly conversing in Mandarin or Hokkien, which annoys the hell outta me! I mean, I'm lucky that I understand just a wee bit of it, but imagine the international students in the class. I'm sure they know nuts about it. And the lecturers just love teaching in Mandarin or Hokkien. My my. This is definitely the one part I regret about studying in KDU Penang. Would have been well off in KDU PJ seriously. I'm sure the lecturers there speak in English all the time. Ok enough about that. Anyways, in between break times are always an opportunity to catch up with my friends and just be silly. But not for my classmates. Most of them spend their time in the library or just sitting in the canteen watching Mandarin dramas. Now thats one thing I'd never do.

Having said all that, they can also be the whackiest bunch of people! And thats why I love em!
Through the assignment frenzies and presentation craze, we got through it all! Everyone was super competitive and 100% commited to their work making it alil tougher for me as well but otherwise challenges me to do even better!




Goofing off during field trips and just dancing like crazy during presentations! Missing you guys like crazy! Hoping to see you guys during graduation :)

No comments: