Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Food Service that Kills!




Next up, Food Service. Lots of painful memories here. Working for hours and hours in those bloody heels that can actually kill! Note to self, F&B is alot of work. Fussy customers don't do you justice either. It's like a compulsory act to complain about every single detail, from the table to the food. Makes me learn my lesson. Cut the waiters some slack. They've had a rough day. All those mise-en-place before the restaurant is opened. My god.



Here on the left we have our little briefing before we open the restaurant as well as our lecturer, Mr. Prakash offering some advice to help make our operations smooth.

On the right, you'd see us in our uniform. And of course me, looking sleepy as ever. Was never really a morning person. Imagine working the entire day without a meal :(
Well for all that starving, I managed an A for Food Service as well. Although our manager for the day did not do a very good job handling the table reservations and menu, I guess we still performed our very best and deserved that A.

No comments: