Tuesday, December 16, 2008


We now begin with my journey with my classmates, enduring H&T.

What can I say. There had both been painful and wonderful memories to be cherished. Not to mention the dramas within the classroom. We could almost start our own tv series really.

First off, Kitchen Production class. Where good food was being produced including all the cursing and swearing at each other. Luckily, I managed to get into a group of co-operative, responsible people who aren't dying to kill one another. Think about it. Kitchen. Sharp knives. Equipments that kill. Grrr.
For my final exam, we actually had to run an entire kitchen on our own without the help from our chef lecturers. I was put in charge of the appetizers or entree. French Onion Soup. Gawd the agony of slicing up few kgs of onions! I could have sworn I still smelt of onions the next couple of days! But anyways, my hardwork paid off because I managed to get good reviews from the customers! They actually liked my soup! Phew! On top of that, our group managed to get Best Kitchen Production Group in my class! What a reward! We all got an A for Kitchen Production! :D

And here are the wonderful people in my group!






Missing you guys terribly! Loads of love :) Kitchen Production July 07 intake Group A rawks!!

No comments: