Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 26. Busy busy

Day 26. Today was quite a busy day. My mama for the day Agnes was really so busy and occupied with her work that she could not teach me alot of stuff. Basically I can say that I sat around looking for something to do. Eventhough i was told to do the pre-authorisation for the day, the computers were fully occupied so yeah, I could not settle my tasks until the computers were clear. Even the Q-rooms that I had to assign was put to a halt.

Nothing much can be said about the day. Well, as a new happening as compared to the other days, I was given access to the Fidelio training system where I could assign rooms and play around with the system as much as I want. And that was what I did till the end of my shift. So yeah, that would totally explain my absolutely short post I guess. Nothing more I can add. So let's just hope tomorrow is a more interesting day. Good news would be that Peggy's coming back tomorrow! :D

No comments: