Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 11. Laundry

Day 11. Laundry department. SO VERY FUN! I started the day with recording staff laundry into the record books, stating the colour, label and design. Well, although it was quite disgusting to actually handle other people's dirty laundry, I really had fun recording the details into the books. Especially looking at the labels. It was just like doing window shopping or some sort like that. Who would have thought that the permanent staff of Hilton gets to enjoy free laundry services? Gosh the amount of laundry they send in! I probably had about 40 bags of staff laundry, each with a few or more clothes to be washed.

Lunch time today was a nightmare! Hilton was beginning to cut costs and they picked today to start! The food was awful! And apparently, each person is only allowed like 2 pieces of bread! How retarded is that???? Even the rice amount is being controlled. And you can only either drink water or sprite! How depressing is that???????? Grrr retards!
Anyways, I hope that only lasts for today. Please bring back the good food to Glutton Square! Pretty please!

2 comments:

I.L.C.E. said...

tell me about the food urgh... i don't think we will have such luck as i heard that they will practice the cost cutting every weekend. sigh... i hope its just weekends or i'll have no motivation to work hahaha... got the shock of my life when there were only tofus and eggs for lunch today lol..

kiMmy said...

I know right?? Tell me about it! The food absolutely sucks! What happened to the lamb and beef? Even the desserts are gone! AND, we can only drink water, coffee or tea now! Like WHAT??? Thanks alot for that. I can now look forward to tofus and eggs for lunch plus water. Exactly. What a motivation.