Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 18. Final Day at Sudu

Day 18. Today is the final day in Sudu. Time really flies I guess. It seemed like only yesterday I was just entering Sudu. Well, it's safe to say that I have learned alot and experienced way more than I normally do at the cafe I used to work in and Bon Appetit in KDU Penang. College only teaches you to experience what a restaurant should be like, but what they don't tell you is that customers can really be a PAIN in the ASS. Everything they say is right and we have to fulfill whatever they want. Jeez.

Anyways, today was already my last day in Sudu so I decided to be nice and ask around for jobs. I was having a pretty good day UNTIL, some bitch decided to get nasty with me. And that's Paralan. The team leader for the day and a jackass. I swear that dude has something against me since the first day I showed my face in Sudu. Well according to the other team members, he is like that. Like hello? Just because you're a BITCH, don't mean you gotta take it out on me kan? So note to future Sudu trainees, please stay away from PARALAN. The ugly horrible gay dude with fugly hair and a nasty face! Trust me, you'll be saving yourself from alot of trouble. I mean imagine this, I was folding the napkins in the bartending station right, and I was talking to Hakim, the bartender. Somehow, Paralan kept looking over at us and then came over to tell me to fold the napkins faster. So yeah, I was trying my best already. And again he came over, this time telling me that it's kinda busy in the restaurant and that I should go help Raymond at the steward area. So yeah, I followed orders and went to the back. Later, he came back and scolded me because they didn't have enough napkins! Like hello?? Didn't you tell me to help Raymond with the stewarding? I can only do one thing at a time.
Well obviously I didn't say that. But hell yeah if he just pushed a lil harded, I might have exploded. Seriously. And I was even told that he prolly was jealous. Like excuse me. It's none of my business ok. Poor Hakim to have such a horrible terrible admirer XD

During breaktime, I was so pissed and annoyed that I just did not feel like going for lunch. Instead I sat around and chilled with Sharon and Dalin at the Magic area just outside Sudu. They are such great people, entertaining me and just distracting me from the BITCH. And yeah, Dalin was so sweet cos he could kinda tell that I was hungry but I didn't wanna go down, so he made me orange juice and let me take some croissants and buns. So sweet! :) :) :)

Thank goodness for the nice team members who kept checking on me ( they could kinda tell I was pissed). I cooled down and managed to get on with work with the usual smile on my face. It was also because the BITCH has already left the building. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Peace at last.
Today, I was even sent to Cosmo to help out. I guess it was pretty fun. But NO. Silly mistake again! Well see the carpets were pretty thick and I wasn't really comfortable walking on them. So yes, you guessed it. When I was carrying the tray of plates, I kinda slipped a little and almost dropped the tray of plates. Well thank goodness I didn't! But yeah my managers all turned to look and it was SO embarassing! AAAAHHHHHH! I just wanted to die! Or better still, just place a paperbag over my head so no one could see my face! I was prolly blushing like crazy!

So yeah, that ends the horribly embarassing day. HOLIDAY! Home to Ipoh for CNY! Till then, more updates from my new department, Iketeru. The japanese restaurant I would be working in. Toodles.

No comments: