Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 6. Final Day as Room Attendant.



Day 6 and final day of attending to rooms. Words really cannot describe how I feel. I'm just really glad that I don't have to clean anymore rooms. Well today was really fun. I had to follow a new team leader Kamarul aka Kiki. He was pretty fun to follow. We got to actually sing and clean rooms! :D

So to end my wonderful journey as a room attendant, here are pictures so everyone knows how luxurious Hilton KL really is. Yes, this is me promoting Hilton KL :P



And here it is, my very own work! Well it may not be perfect, but at least I sort of got it right. And besides, I'm sure it would have been better if I had done a checkout room. This here happens to be an occupied room so we simply tidy it up for the guests. Environment-friendly. Only washing the linens after the third day :)




Bathroom sinks that I clean everyday as a room attendant. Notice the cool tiny tv in the shaving mirror. Pretty cool no? Unfortunately I have no images of the toilet :P





Housekeeping supplies! Crabtree & Evelyn! Gosh I swear I wanted to smuggle some home. Too bad I wouldn't make it past Security. They'd check our bags everytime we leave. Strict huh? Guess they are trying to protect their stuff. Big whoop. It's just toiletries. Prolly nothing for me. Hmph.




Ok I have to admit, I'm pretty lazy right now to add more pictures. And yes, I need my beauty sleep. So till I'm not feeling lazy, I'll update with more pictures. Toodles :)

No comments: