Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4. Loving afternoon shift.

Well well. I totally love being in the afternoon shift. Seriously, it's way better than morning shift! Infinity! I get to sleep in! And the best part is doing less work than I normally do at morning shift!
Starting at 1pm, my duties were quite simple. I only had to clean a few rooms. Like till about 4.45pm. After dinner, we go for briefing and then move on to doing turndown service. Which is like so fast! I LOVE AFTERNOON SHIFT! Less toilets to clean! WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyways, today I was assigned to follow Patumah. Really impressed with her because finally I found someone who speaks good english! Yays! Who knows for the rest of the week, she's my "cikgu". I'll be one happy camper. Lol :)

So anyways, turndown service is really fun to do. All I gotta do is to fold the quilt up in some position, place the laundry bag and list, as well as the breakfast in bed card. After that, place footmat just below the bed and insert the bedroom slippers. Close the curtains, place the highball and mineral water, set the tv to the hilton channel, place sweets on the table, lay out the floor mat and then light up the candle! As simple as that! So as simple as it sounded, it took us about a couple of hours to finish 4 floors. I mean really! Crazy! But I had fun! Slowly I'm beginning to enjoy doing it. Not that suffering anymore.

Thats's all for today I guess. Oh and yeah, today we sat the train home! KTM is not that bad if it's not jammed. Otherwise, we're gonna be like sardine cans! So tomorrow, we might just sit the train again. Ohh and yeah, welcoming new visitor to our condo. POTATO! We've agreed to dogsit him for CNY. Thats a whole week with the poopie! Hahahaha yays! Now I don't feel awful that I can't go home for CNY.






Potato and me. Such a cute bugger. Just feel like squishing him up into a ball and making a pau outta him! LOL





Look at his cute face. Isn't he just adorewable? Hahaha lol I think I may have a future as a dog masseuse. Potato seems to be enjoying his massage here. Ergh ! SQUISH! Is he cute or what?

No comments: