Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 8. Less work :)

Day 8. Today we had to wait almost 35 minutes outside the public area office. Our supervisor for today was kinda ignoring us and she finally came after that 35 minutes. Well we weren't exactly complaining. After all we get to do less work right? LOL. So after giving instructions on the area we are supposed to clean, we went along to follow our team leaders for the day. And today, I followed Zaidah. We were instructed to clean the swimming pool area as well as the toilets, the Iketeru restaurant and toilets as well as the EFL, which is the Executive Floor Lounge. Well, I'm proud to say that I met the GM of Hilton KL for the first time today? HEE he wished me good morning and I was so speechless and shocked that I could only afford a silly smile! Ergh how embarassing!


After lunch, I went to look for Mariam, the PA supervisor to ask what was I to do next. And she was like, " That's ok. You can stay here and do some counting for me". Like YAY! I get to sit in the office and feel important, counting the salaries of the staff as well as some computer work. Hah I was so looking forward to the briefing so I could brag about it to Regina and Rebecca! But I guess in a way, I don't really learn much from that do I? But then again, it's not like I didn't know how to clean toilets or to wipe surfaces. Jeez you don't need to learn that!

Right after the briefing, we prolly had about 30mins left before our shifts end so we were just told to go to the studio, which was where the restaurants were, and to just do some cleaning till our shifts are over. So yeah, that went well. We finished in no time and could go home!
And that ends the day. Less work, same time :)

No comments: